POSITION TITLE: Hospitality and outreach coordinator BUSINESS UNIT: Hospitality and outreach department REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS POSITION REPORTS TO: HOSPITALITY AND OUTREACH DIRECTOR / CEO
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
1- ASSUMES RESPONSIBILITY FOR VOLUNTEERS
- Creates and implements a yearly program.
- Responsible for recruitment.
- Creates deals with volunteers providers based on the valuation sheet.
- Gathers all volunteers needs from all departments for all BMA activities.
- Updates and manages the list of volunteers and potential volunteers.
- Prepares a list of volunteers needs in transportation and food requirements
2. ASSUMES RESPONSIBILITY FOR INTERNSHIP
- Gathers info about needs in all departments.
- Sets communication channels with universities for the mentioned purpose.
- Finalizes the contracts and communicates with the accounting department
for payments matters when applicable.
3- NGO RELATIONS
- Co-regulates and updates all contacts with NGOs.
- Co-implements the yearly NGOs program.
- Follows up with NGOs on registration for each event.
- Co-maintains a good relationship with all NGOs all year round.
- Co-coordinates all BMA activities that involve NGOs.
4- SCHOOLS AND UNIVERSITIES
- Regulates all relations and follow-ups with schools.
- Regulates all relations and follow-ups with universities.
- Update and follow-up on MOUs with schools and universities.
- Responsible for pre-races activation projects when assigned to the department.
- Assists in the preparations of the hospitality assignments during events.
It is to note that during race periods, additional roles, responsibilities and flexible work hours
will be required. Roles are such as:
1. Assisting in the set up and implementation of all events.
2. Assisting in the set up and implementation of VIP areas.
3. Following up on volunteers' status and transportation.
4. Packages preparation and distribution.
5. Certificates preparation and distribution.
6- ADDITIONAL SKILLS:
a. Project management
d. Field experience
e. Leadership and teamwork
Experience in the field of communication with NGOs, Volunteers, schools and universities is a