The online system for media to apply for accreditation for the SARADAR BANK WOMEN’S RACE on Sunday 22 April 2018 is now open. Applications will be reviewed and an email confirmation will be emailed to media granted accreditation.
Media accreditation must be applied for by all journalists of all fields (print, internet, TV, radio, photography, agency).
Based on the submitted form, BEIRUT MARATHON ASSOCIATION reserves the right to approve or deny any accreditation.
All accredited media is allowed to use the media center's facilities on race day (22 April 2018).
The online system for media to apply for accreditation for the SARADAR BANK WOMEN’S RACE on Sunday 22 April 2018 is now open.
Applications will be reviewed and an email confirmation will be emailed to media granted accreditation.
Deadline to submit your info is the 17th April 2018 at 12:00 PM.
You MUST Collect Your Media Accreditation from:
SARADAR BANK WOMEN’S RACE - BIB PICK UP
City Mall Dora
19th till 21st April 2018 from 12:00 PM till 09:00 PM
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs Muriel Asmar
at +961 3 176 669.
Full Name (First Name, Last Name)*
Job Title / Role *
Media Organization *
Email address *
Media Type *
Please Tick if you wish to apply for accreditation on behalf of your colleague within the same organisation.
• Please note that access to SARADAR BANK WOMEN’S RACE 2018 will be strictly limited and passes are needed for entry to zoned areas.
• Workstations at the Media Center at the start & finish area will be allocated on a first come, first served basis (laptops are encouraged as Wi-Fi is available).
• SARADAR BANK WOMEN’S RACE media facilities are provided for the sole use of WORKING ACCREDITED MEDIA - children/families are not permitted for any reason.
• Only journalists/photographers/TV covering SARADAR BANK WOMEN’S RACE will be accredited.
• Beirut Marathon Association reserves the right to remove accreditation at any time.