Join us for an incredible running experience and support a great cause.
Lace up your shoes, set your goals, and let's conquer the distance together. Don't miss out on this opportunity to challenge yourself and create memories that will last a lifetime. Unleash your inner athlete and register now to be a part of this exciting event!
REGISTER NOW Download Race Info
|Half Marathon Para Athlete Race
|Marathon (42.195 KM)
|Half Marathon (21.1 KM)
|10 KM Race
|5 KM Fund Run
$5 USD will go to an NGO of your choice
Note: All prices include the 3$ LAF fee.
- CLICK HERE to go to our registration platform to start your process (Registration Opens on the 15 th of July 2023)
- Registration Deadline is 20 October 2023 or until capacity is reached (whichever comes first)
- Each runner is encouraged to register on his/her own to avoid any mistakes and input of incorrect data
- Once you register, you can pay either online via a debit/credit card & your registration is confirmed automatically
- You can also pay offline & pay at any OMT Branch in Lebanon. You have 3 days from the day of registration to confirm your payment & your registration
- We understand that plans change, so all runners have up to 01 Sept 2023 to switch between races. No refunds are allowed of fees between races, only transfer between the distances
- Once you register, no cancellation, refund, switching of names & information is allowed.
- If you are an Elite or Sub Elite Runner, you are obliged to upload your race result from a certified race showing your eligible elite time, along with your ID for age verification
- You can also choose you own UNIQUE BIB Number within your race range within the registration process
- Switching of BIBS between runners will automatically disqualify both runners and a 2year ban from BMA races.
- Registration Fee includes: Race registration fee, medal, race t-shirt, BIB number (and Tag) for timed races, Water / Aid / Medical Stations, Support on course and certified timing / certificate by BMA staff and LAF Judges.
- Should the event be canceled or postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, please note that no refunds will be issued.
Hot Line Number
Our team is always ready to assist you with any enquiries or any technical difficulties while registering, please do contact us for help on the below;
Join the OMT Beirut Marathon Virtually!
In a world that sometimes feels divided, running has the incredible power to unite us. The OMT Beirut Marathon is not just a race; it's a symbol of solidarity, resilience, and the unwavering spirit of Beirut. This year, we invite you to be part of something extraordinary by running virtually with us.
Here's why your virtual run matters:
- Support Beirut: By participating in our virtual race, you're not only showing your support for the people of Beirut but also connecting with runners from all corners of the globe. It's a powerful way to stand together and make a difference.
- Choose Your Distance: Whether you're an experienced marathoner, a half marathon enthusiast, a 10K warrior, or just starting out with 5K, we have a distance for everyone. Pick the one that suits your fitness level and goals.
- Complimentary Race Kit: When you register, we'll send you a race medal, race bib, and a technical race shirt via DHL - all delivered straight to your doorstep. It's our way of bringing the marathon experience to you, no matter where you are.
- Feel the Vibes from Anywhere: You don't have to be in Beirut to experience the electrifying marathon vibes. Run from your neighborhood, your favorite trail, from any neighbourhood or anywhere you are in the world. Your dedication and miles count just the same.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to be part of the OMT Beirut Marathon's virtual community.
Register now, lace up your running shoes, and join us on November 12th. Let's run together, united by the love of running and the support for Beirut.
Visit our website, sign up for your chosen distance and be a part of a global movement that transcends boundaries. Together, we'll make every step count, and together, we'll show the world the power of running.REGISTER NOW